Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reclaiming Space



Refinish
Renew
Restore
Repair
Refurbish
Recondition
Reconstruct
Rebuild

Over time people have given me old broken things to "Re-" and make pretty again--they usually say something like, "Whenever you get a chance--there's no hurry." Usually (Regrettably) I take them at their word and I don't hurry--this inevitably creates a backlog and pieces of broken stuff sitting in various corners of the shop--

I've taken it upon myself this week to do some work and clear some space--so far I've "Reassembled" two chairs and "Revisited" the oak farmhouse table--the latter is now stained and has the first coat of oil on it!
I feel "Reinvigorated"!

One more table and two more chairs to go...

re-prefixonce more; afresh; anew reaccustom reactivate.• with return to a previous state restore revert.



No comments:

Post a Comment