Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Friday, November 11, 2011

Easy Keepers



Usually I reserve this blog for my own self promotion but I'm making an exception today to highlight a toy that has been developed by an exceptionally talented friend of mine, Janet Street. These bipedal equine figures are made of natural resin, food grade silicone, natural pigments, and wool. They are completely nontoxic and made of safe sustainable materials. There is no other toy on the market that can claim this. On top of that they are beautifully designed!

I recently had the pleasure of staying with Janet and her husband Dennis in Western Massachusetts as they were preparing for the launch on Kickstarter. I got to see Janet's workshop first hand, see the molds, and hear about the process that has been years in development. I can't say enough about how important and ingenious this is!

Check out their Kickstarter page for more information and watch the stop animation video Janet and Dennis put together. They did it on their iPhones!! Very Very Cool--

1 comment:

  1. Bruce - Great post! Great to see Janet's work appreciated. And thanks for kind of pumping up my contributions which, as you well know, are making really good pancakes. But where would Janet be without that? Miss you.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete