Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mistakes!!

TRIAGE

Sometimes I mess up--this happens primarily when I try to hurry things along or just don't bother taking proper precautions--this was the case yesterday and today was spent in reparation--so much of my job is solving problems or figuring out how to fix errors and this is how I've spent the majority of my carpentry career--

In the winter my shop tends to be rather chilly and in yesterday's case too cold for glue to bond the way I like it to and this caused problems with banding the veneered table top with solid oak--so today I built an operating room out poly panels and stuck a heater inside to avoid further angst--life was better....

SURGERY

2 comments: