Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunrise

Sunrise From My Bedroom Window

Some days it is much easier to get out of bed than others--today wasn't that difficult--Vancouver is a tricky place--a couple consecutive days of sunshine and it almost seems impossible to believe it's ever overcast and raining--I find myself siding with the belief that this is "the most beautiful place on earth" and thinking that it's ridiculous to entertain the thought of living elsewhere--

I try not to check the weather so I can be pleasantly surprised occasionally--however, checking it just now, it's supposed to drop back into its normal melancholic drizzle by tuesday--such is the manic nature of this city...

No comments:

Post a Comment