Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mortality, Health, and Nihilism


I was talking recently with a friend of mine about the desire to keep living. It’s only been in been in last few years that I’ve realized I might end up being around longer than I thought I would. My nihilistic attitudes towards existence have softened. I have not always taken the best care of my physical being. It’s endured undue abuse over the years and though progress is often slow in my world I’ve begun taking steps to amend this neglect. This is not so much a recognition of my mortality as an acknowledgement that I could very well live to be an old man and if that happens I would like to be relatively healthy. I have a long way to go on the road to optimum health but the momentum forward has begun.


Using toxic solvents? Put on a respirator!

No comments:

Post a Comment