Waldorf Hotel Cafe

Waldorf Hotel Cafe
Waldorf Hotel Cafe--Designed by Scott Cohen--Built by Funhouse/PGC

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Staircase Install

Once something is built it will either fit or it won't so worrying about it is pointless. I woke up this morning feeling calm and focused knowing I had done everything I was capable of to make the morning staircase installation as smooth as possible. I had six guys showing up to help me lift it into position and with their help it was a painless operation. Much easier than I had anticipated. I'm really trying not seem surprised.


Stephen Hamm, one of my industrious associates


The cardboard on the outside face is to protect the veneer until it's clear coated


Mortised stair treads


Top view to the bottom platform that is going to get covered in Italian marble





3 comments: